The Unspottable demo will have 4 playable levels. While including the new Gamescom exclusive arena level. Available during the duration of the event. So you jump in and play the crazy AI based hide’n’seek party game. While you can take a test drive of the new exclusive levels.
Unspottable – Gameplay Trailer
So if you don’t know Unspottable. The game is a competitive couch party title. Where you need to punch your friends before they punch you. Likewise, you will have to blend into the crowd of AI characters. Then go out and hunt down the other players. Use the many different environment specific rules to win the game.
The competitive hide’n’seek is available for 2 to 4 players. Testing to see if you can tell the difference between friends and machines. Of all of the titles coming out this year. This is certianly one of the funniest reverse Turing tests. Since Unspottable is about you being the best at acting like a robot. Then punch the confetti out of other players.
- Local multiplayer 2 to 4 players.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master.
- Hide amongst the robots in 15 environments, run in the playground. Have lunch at the sushi bar, spot the players in the crowd of faulty robots. So you can be unspottable yourself in the theatre, …
- Cartoon-like design with cute characters and fun animations, constracting with the competitive punch-based gameplay.
- Diverse AI behaviours the players will have to match to blend in.
- Wide range of controls supported (PS4/Xbox controllers, Keyboard …)
Unspottable is being developed to be a very accessible game. While including enough depth of gameplay to be competitive. So that players can have fun and spark conversations. Maybe even trigger minor conflicts between friends. Now that the demo gets extended for Gamescom. The full release is coming to Steam in 2020 for Linux and Windows PC.