Unspottable competitive couch party game. Due to arrive on October 22nd. This is also a competitive hide’n’seek party game for 2 to 4 players. Due to test you on whether you can tell your friends from machines on 4 of the 12 levels. Which is a very accessible game with enough depth of gameplay. Making sure it’s fun for everyone. Firing up conversations or triggering minor conflicts between friends.
Unspottable not only has pure action and skills. But requires a level of sneaking, mind games and tricking other players. The game is made with Unity, by a development team of 3. This is also GrosChevaux’s first commercial game.
Fun for everyone:
- Simple controls: easy to learn, hard to master.
- Competition based on observation rather than action.
- Tutorial to explain game mechanics to first time players.
- Fun feedback. Ragdoll / Endgame nicknames based on stats / Camera shakes / Funny animations and designs.
Unspottable – Gameplay Trailer Extended
Competitive party game:
- Competition from the start: in the home screen. Players can already get used to the controls and fight each other.
- No information given to the players about their position. Unspottable pushes you to discuss, lie and add bluffing to their strategies.
- All the players can control the level selection and fight to select the one they want.
- Different side quests and mechanics with each level, to create new strategies!
- Expert mode for more advanced players
Unspottable finally gives access to:
- 12 different maps with specific gameplay and strategies.
- Expert Mode.
- Games from 1 to 99 points.
- New Avatars.
- New achievements, Stats and ways to mind game your friends!
Unspottable will have you ready up for the funniest reverse Turing test. Where you can be the best at acting like a robot. Then punch the crap out of your friends. Since multiplayer now has release date for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Due to arrive on October 22nd. So be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam to get notified. Join games Discord if you have any questions!