Since #Unworthy is a hardcore metroidvania coming to Steam for Linux, Mac and #Windows. Yet the souls-like, combat-focused #games challenge is, there is no jumping. So the player takes on the roll of a warrior, risen from the grave. While equipped with sword and shield. You must traverse a bleak and hostile world swarming with creatures of nightmare. So your patience, determination and skill will be put to the test. While fighting off epic bosses, uncover powerful weapons and abilities. All in an attempt to prove your worth.
While robbed of life and unworthy of death. A nameless warrior wanders a ruined landscape in search of meaning…
Unworthy really is…
- Soulslike metroidvania… without jumping…
- A hard game.
- Dark and about serious issues… like killing weirdo monsters…
- A very hard game.
- Has stylized monochromatic pixel art. You can extrapolate from shapes using your imagination!
- Still a very very hard game.
- A game with absurdly competent and dynamic AI.
- Multiple branching areas, paths, and optional bosses (Lot’s of bosses!)
- Super secret story.
- Hard as a rock.
- Leveling system with skilltree and custom perks / abilities. *spoilers*
- Supports controller!
- Multiple meaningfully designed secondary weapons.
So Unworthy, this hardcore metroidvania coming in 2018. Therefore the games release will be available for Linux, Mac and Windows.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 / SteamOS 2.0
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: X1950 Pro, 7900 GT
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended