Valley is a #firstperson #adventure available on Steam unlike any other. Just been #released on Linux and Mac, the gameplay takes the player within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains. Bewildered within the secluded region but with the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly though Air Functionality), where players run and jump their way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins, vast environments. All the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious area.
Be forewarned, with these new-found abilities come a daunting repercussion: the more you experience death within the region, the more it will die around you.
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: the world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
News about the Linux and Mac release came in a recent Steam update:
“We’ve been working hard listening to your feedback and implementing improvements for Valley. In this patch you can expect to see the following fixes:
- Added mac and linux platforms
- Fixed circumvention issues in Titan Rock
- Fixed a respawn issue in Titan rock
- Fixed circumvention issues in Smoke Lake
- Fixed an issue where the player gets stuck beneath the crashed canon in the Astra Facility
- Added a missing death volume to a body of water in Sussurus Valley
- Fixed 21:9 aspect ratio issues with the options menu and travel menu
- Added an FOV slider to the gameplay menu
- Lowered the volume of in-menu hover sounds
- Prevented Amrita swarms from replaying their explosions as the player gets close to them”
Valley is available now on Steam with a 30% discount until October 10th for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.