Victoria 3 a new simulation grand strategy revealed for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Paradox Development Studio. Due to make its way onto Steam and Paradox Plaza.
The railroad and the telegraph. Steam ships and the birth of flight. Mass draft, freedom, and the campaign for women’s rights. The Victorian Age saw world changes with the help of new tech. This also includes new ideas and new ways of doing politics. This hectic century springs to new life in Victoria 3. A brand new grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. Due to make its way onto Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.
After years of players requests and interest in the company’s iconic games. Victoria 3 is now one of the most highly expected grand strategy games for Paradox. Victoria 3 is a society simulator taking place in a time of great change. Letting you track the needs and desires of the national society. Each group with its own political and material choices. Cautious parties may resist political reform. So as growing numbers of trades people and thinkers push. They all want a greater say in how the nation is run. Trade a wide range of goods on a global scale. Also, make sure that needs are met at home. So if people are hungry and inert, a revolt beckons.
Victoria 3 – Announcement Trailer
- Deep Societal Simulation: Cultural, economic and intellectual divisions compete. Each working to gain power and resources. All coming in Victoria 3 detailed historical worlds.
- Tend Your National Garden: Help your public, educating it and preparing it for the future. Ensuring their good fortune and improving their happiness.
- Wonders of the Industrial Age: Science and social progress give you the chance to improve the lives of your citizens.
- Sophisticated Economic System: Import goods to keep costs low. Then export goods to enrich your citizens. Then tax that wealth to advance your plans.
- Challenging Diplomacy: Keep up good kinship with your neighbors. You could also provoke a crisis to grab costly resources. While forcing them to open new markets.
- Political Dealmaking: Manage competing interests in your Victoria 3 government. Opening up new reforms but risking a revolt if key voices are not heard.
- Detailed and Living World: Cities grow and factories darken the landscape on a stunning map of the 19th century globe. Play any of dozens of nations from 1836-1936. So you can try to claim your place in the sun.
Of course, Victoria 3 also offers single-player gameplay. As well as online PvP and cross platform multiplayer. Which certainly makes Paradox games more viable.
Victoria 3 new simulation grand strategy emerges will emerge onto Steam and Paradox Plaza. The release date and price will be announced later. Due to make its way onto Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Stay tuned.