Victoria 3 game launches to let you build your society on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to the creative commitment and genius behind developer Paradox Development Studio. Available on both Steam and Humble Store.
A revolution has many sounds. There is the tumult of protest. The crackle of gunfire. The whirring of machines and the whistle of steam. The resonant echoes of the past are only that – echoes in Victoria 3. Since there is no barrier to the future you will sing. Now, Paradox Interactive invites you to conduct this symphony of noise. While bringing in order to the chaos of society on Linux.
Victoria 3 is the newest historical grand strategy game. Which also arrives from the masters of the form at Paradox Interactive. Taking place in the dramatic century from 1836 to 1936. Victoria 3 casts you as the guiding spirit of not just a nation, but a society. Due to respond to its material and trading needs as things change. Thanks to upgrades in tech, ideas, and politics transform the globe. Every person, from lowly serf to mighty industrialist, has a role to play in this grand drama. Doing so as you build factories, trade valuable goods, and reform your government. And also stave off the dogs of war.
Victoria 3 – Launch Trailer
- Infinite Replayability: Rewrite history in Victoria 3 as any of the nations from the Victorian Era. Such as the industrial enterprises like Great Britain and Prussia. All the way to big giants like Russia and Qing China. Even powers in waiting like Japan or Colonial Canada.
- Deep Societal Simulation: Every person of your nation is simulated, whether farmer or clerk, capitalist or craftsman. Search each has personal beliefs and political choices. Most viably, a standard of living to uphold.
- Challenging Economic Gameplay: Develop your economy through the groth of new industry and business. Such as trading surplus goods to the many markets of the world. Due to import what your people need to make life easier.
- Diplomatic Brinkmanship: Anything you can win through war can also be achieved at the trading table. Open talks play in while calling on allies for support in Victoria 3. All as you press demands on weaker or rival nations.
- Political Development: Manage the various political factions in your country through laws and reforms. Can you improve the life of your people. Even if it means angering solid authorities?
- A Living World: Watch the map change before your eyes. Doing so as newly built railways run between busy cities. Many of which were mere hamlets decades before.
Victoria 3 game lets you build your society now. Which also launches on both Steam and Steam and Humble Store. Priced at $49.99 USD / £41.99 / €49.99. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.