Victory At Sea Pacific we have the first ships to launch on Linux, Mac and Windows. Since there 120 ships and planes available upon release in the upcoming singleplayer Real Time Strategy on Steam.
“In planning Victory At Sea Pacific we knew we wanted sizeable fleets that players could build from,” said James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks. “The originalVictory At Sea ended up with 80 ship classes, but due to the huge difference in scale we knew we needed to give the player greater options in Victory At Sea Pacific.”
Evil Twin have so far created over 120 ship classes and plane types for launch and are already developing more.
“This game has some unusual ships coming, including the Japanese I-400 submarine,” continued James. “It was the largest Submarine of WW2 and was capable of launching planes!”
To find out more and see the list you can visit the blog here.
Victory At Sea Pacific Coming Soon (Linux, Mac, Windows)
About Victory At Sea Pacific:
Victory at Sea Pacific sees you engage in tactical search and destroy naval warfare across WWII’s Pacific ocean in this huge open world Real Time Strategy.
From commanding the entire Pacific Theatre to zooming in to take control of individual planes and ships. Victory at Sea Pacific also puts the player in the heart of one of the most desperate campaigns of the Second World War.
In Victory at Sea Pacificyou can covertly recon enemy positions. While launching large-scale amphibious assaults by sea and air against the chosen targets.
Victory at Sea Pacific Features:
- Search and destroy enemy fleets across the entire Pacific Ocean
- Effortlessly switch between commanding the entire Pacific theatre and controlling the fate of individual vessels and planes
- Harass shipping and starve ports of vital supplies
- Hunt down and sink enemy patrols and weaken their defences
- Organise large scale amphibious assaults on major ports
- Control unique vessels such as the huge I-400 submarine aircraft carrier
- Pausable gameplay allows you to order fleets and then continue the action
- Play as Axis or Allied fleets. (Axis Campaign coming soon)
Victory at Sea Pacific does not have an official launch date for Linux, Mac and Windows. But there is a Steam page.