Viscerafest sci-fi fantasy arena FPS releases in Early Access for Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Acid Man Games and Fire Plant Games. Available on Steam, GOG, and Humble Store. Along with 96% Very Positive Reviews.
Viscerafest the sci-fi fantasy arena FPS blasts into Early Access. The Early Access version includes a first prelude level, the game’s main and chapter 1 hubs. Including the entirety of the first chapter with 7 levels to play through. It also features 8 of the enemies and 6 (out of total 9) of the game’s weapons. The second chapter is due to arrive down the line during the Early Access period. The hub’s primary features together with the third chapter are die in the game’s full launch, towards the end of 2022.
Viscerafest – Early Access Launch Trailer
Viscerafest is a sci-fi fantasy arena FPS for Linux and Windows PC. Where players take on the role of Caroline. She is a blood thirsty, psychopathic mercenary who wants nothing more than to marry her wonderful boyfriend, Athens Fetter. The problem is money’s tight, and rings aren’t exactly cheap. But thankfully there may also be hope for her yet. Since a warlock named Cromune has acquired a rather hefty bounty on his head.
- Navigate nonlinear hand crafted levels. Viscerafest is full to the brim with secrets. Using key cards, completing puzzles and various quests to progress. Taking place across a wide variety of locations. Right from a space station above the earth, to a realm beyond our reality.
- Wield 9 unique and powerful weapons. Right from staples of the genre like the bunker buster double barreled shotgun. All the way up to the more unique and offbeat, such as the Pung Cannon.
- Slaughter over 2 dozen different enemy types. From the minor grunts who make up the U.S.C’s forces to monsters beyond your ability to comprehend. Such as The Soul Hunters. While new enemy types are introduced in every Viscerafest level. Each compounding the tests you’ll face with a variety of attacks and behaviors.
- Juggle your resources, as you fight to stay alive. While constantly balancing your use of ammo, health, and armor.
- Move at the speed of light, chaining bunny hopping and dashing together. All to move at speeds no man would dream of, and with your overbearing air control. Dancing around projectiles like no other.
- Collect tons of goodies to unlock items such as Cypher keys. As well as level modifiers to spice up your playthroughs.
Viscerafest sci-fi fantasy arena FPS is now available in Early Access via Steam, GOG, and Humble Store. Priced at $14.99 USD / €14.99 EUR, with a 15% discount during the first week. The full launch is planned for Fall 2022. All while continuing to offer support for Linux and Windows PC.