The newest version of Vulture is here for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows via Steam. Since the developers are listening to player feedback. So there are now several fixes and balance adjustments. Since Cubic Timeline Productions Inc. value the information players give. Most of all, the games set to be fun for everyone.
List of update patch changes:
- Fixed bug where Wing block Maneuverability values were being displayed incorrectly in editor
- A bug fix for the Level Select screen not accepting controller input properly
- Resolved several minor text issues
- The bug with enemy spawning is fixed. Enemies will no longer be able to be destructable by the player, until they enter the screen
- Added item descriptions to the Shop interface
- Added functionality to Paint tool in editor. Middle mouse button can now paint blocks after they have are set.
Therefore Cubic Timeline Productions continue to make update improvements for Vulture. Since this includes improving the Tutorial section of the game. As well as the Vulture wiki that will be available soon.
Since Vulture is a build-em-up arcade shooter with a retro aesthetic. The Vulture player controls a drone provided by the local military. While engaging the games various types of enemies that have invaded the planet.
So as the player progresses through 9 levels of intense combat. They will encounter increasingly larger and more powerful enemies. A players ranking takes palce at the end of each level. Since the games set to rank a player around their score and number of enemies they destroy. High rankings give better rewards.
So blocks a player use for the construction of drones all have specific attributes. These change how the players drone will function. Yet all blocks have Power and CPU costs. So this must be met using system blocks in order for the drone to function.
- Hull Blocks: Increase durability and provide structure
- Wing Blocks: Increase maneuverability
- Weapon Blocks: Provide firepower
- System Blocks: Provide Power and CPU for weapons
- Shield Blocks: Provide additional protection
- Engine Blocks: Increase speed
- Legendary Blocks: ????????
Vulture is available now on Steam for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows, priced at $14.99 USD.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+ (64 bit required)
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities.
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- OS: SteamOS+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
- Storage: 405 MB available space