Waiting For The Raven grand strategy spy sim releases into Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Musclebird who are pleased with the full release. Which is getting great reviews on Steam.
While Waiting for The Raven is an epic grand strategy spy sim. This is where you become a Master of Spies by planting networks and agents in the underworld. Who will you join? Who may be betrayed?
Waiting for The Raven is an atmospheric hybrid of first person game. But also mixes in top down espionage action. While you, as the player, must employ a specific skillset. Such as decoding letters, solving mysteries, and running businesses. Likewise, this means bribery, seduction, abduction, murder, and more. And in turn, the reviews are coming in 92% Positive.
Waiting For The Raven – Feature Trailer
The gameplay of Waiting For The Raven is experimental in its nature. Due to mixing in first person puzzle solving. Including research mechanics with top down strategy simulation and management. All while aiming at taking the player deeper into a dark world of intrigue, crime, and spying.
- Become Master of Spies, plant your connections, associates and agents in the underworld. Then slowly take control over the city.
- Dispose of your opponents in many clever ways.
- Bathe in treachery, choose who to join and who to betray.
- Arrange and shape different characters. Doing so through fully voiced letters.
- Immerse yourself into Waiting For The Raven. Which is a unique and chilling atmosphere of mystery.
- Decrypt & Decipher Secret Letters.
- Solve Puzzles & Uncover Mysteries.
- Survive, by keeping your enemies at bay. Keep the law confused and your own lackeys on a short leash.
- There are many tools in your disposal. Such as betrayal, spying, abduction, influence, murder, schemes, plots, bribes, seduction, even the law. in Waiting For The Raven you can use and abuse them in any way you fancy.
- Are you a cruel boss of the underworld? Leader of a cult? Greedy and witty businessman? Maybe also a secret spymaster that exists only in rumors of myth? The approach you take may dictate how everyone sees you in this cold hearted world.
Since Waiting For The Raven releases in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. The game is priced at $14.99 USD on Steam. But you can also grab a 15% discount for a couple of hours.