inbetweengames is proud to announce All Walls Must Fall for Linux, Mac and Windows. So after almost 2 years of development, a successful Kickstarter campaign and 3 months of Closed Alpha with Kickstarter backers. Their first commercial indie game All Walls Must Fall is now releasing on Steam Early Access. So as mentioned above, the games release supports Linux, Mac and Windows. Priced at $15.99 / €14.99 / £11.99 and with a 10% launch discount until August 15th.
All Walls Must Fall is a tech-noir spy thriller set in Berlin 2089. Where the Cold War never ended. So games set in the isometric action tactics genre. Therefore you command secret agents using time travel, social stealth and combat. Since the game combines classic turn based gameplay with a heavy emphasis on music. Inspired by the likes of X-Com, Syndicate and Rez.
All Walls Must Fall Early Access trailer:
All Walls Must Fall Features:
- Isometric action tactics game for download on Linux, Mac and Windows
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Mixed 2D/3D art style of a propaganda poster brought to life
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities
- Pausable real-time tactics with actions on the beat of the music
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A focus on player agency and expression fostering different play styles including combat, hacking and social stealth using specialized secret agent characters
- An inclusive representation of the people of Berlin including their diverse cultural, sexual and gender identities
So with a heavy focus on music and Berlin club culture. The games soundtrack also features a variety of known video game music composers. Such as Jukio Kallio (Nuclear Throne, LUFTRAUSERS) and Ben Prunty (FTL, Into the Breach). While including Kuedo (Knives, Planet Mu), The Orion Correlation and Lost & Found (Voidance records). Both Mona Mur (Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Velvet Assassin) and the audio lead of the game, Almut Schwacke (inbetweengames).