All Walls Must Fall the tech-noir tactics releases on Linux, Mac and Windows. So this comes after 2.5 years of development, a successful Kickstarter, and 6 months on Early Access. The game also releases on Steam and Itch.io with a 30% discount.
Last but not least, find the new COMING OUT trailer below. Since this shows off the games time-travelling, dystopian, Berlin techno-infused and tactical goodness.
All Walls Must Fall – Coming Out Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
All Walls Must Fall is a Tech-Noir tactics game set in Berlin 2089 where the Cold War never ended. The very gay, very Berlin game takes place almost entirely in techno clubs and players control a time-travelling secret agent who has only one night of clubbing to prevent a nuclear terror attack. Things only get stranger from there.
All Walls Must Fall Features:
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
- A killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, featuring original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music