Crasleen Games have announced the release of fantasy strategy RPG Warbanners. Since the games now releases via Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows. It’s a pleasure to see the turn-based RPG making a debut. And I can also tell you,Warbanners is a great singleplayer game. The install is only a 149 MB. Also rather impressive for an independently developed. Yet meticulously designed turn-based game. Also coming complete with the games unique tactical strategy and role-playing elements.
Manage a squad of mercenaries, experience a campaign of 42 missions. Strategically fight towards becoming a legend equal to the ancient ones. Master a multifaceted battle system. While you learn how to exploit everything from the terrain to your special units in your road to victory.
Warbanners gameplay trailer:
- Create a unique army: hire and equip soldiers, develop their fighting qualities, and learn new skills.
- Hire assistants: although they do not participate in battles, assistants give different bonuses, including a formidable catapult, poisoning enemies, increasing morale, and much more.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-faceted battle system that takes into account a variety of factors, including landscape and lighting, the direction of the unit’s gaze, morale, and fatigue.
- Use the environment for tactical purposes: freeze rivers, chop and burn trees, dig trenches, build bridges and barricades, and so on.
- Choose the optimal level of difficulty: from easy for beginners, to nightmarish for sophisticated tacticians.
So yes, with every step in Warbanners. Everyone marked by blood and iron. Yet an invisible but deadly threat will become more tangible. Darkness itself, brooding in the corners of your soul. And all shall become ever more palpable.
Who said earning your place among ancient legends would be easy?
Warbanners turn-based strategy releases for $19.99 USD on Steam with a 10% discount until October 25th. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows on day-one.