Warlocks 2: God Slayers is a sequel to Warlocks vs Shadows on Steam. Since this an action-filled hack ‘n slash experience with wizards and meteor showers. Which is obviously coming to Linux as a day-one release, as well as Mac and Windows.
While introducing a brand new story. Since the titled Warlocks now need to face the gods themselves. So the Order of Warlocks has been called to challenge the gods. Working to dethrone them from their obnoxious mighty positions.
Warlocks vs Shadows was the first big game. Since the Steam rating hold steady with a 64% Postive Review rating, there are issues. Therefore developer Frozen District admit to their mistakes. Both during development and after, which is something that is understood. And seeing that Warlocks vs Shadows has already been Greenlit. We are keen to share the news.
So Frozen District are paying attention the preview games players’ feedback. There were some good foundations in the game. Which is the influence for the developers to make it into a great experience. Since the previous game featured small maps and arenas. Which didn’t leave a lot of room for exploration. So they are now building actual locations to visit. Complete with their own wild monsters. So each universe has it’s own inhabitants. Each behave differently when approached.
There’s a lot we want to change and add, but there are some basic things that will stay for sure – wizards, co-op (we’ll spend a lot more time on polishing it and making it as user friendly as possible) and big-ass bosses 😉
Warlocks 2: God Slayers | Gamescom Trailer:
Warlocks 2: God Slayers Features:
- awesome pixel art with hand-drawn animations
- fresh hack ‘n slash experience in both local and online co-op
- enemies have their own skill sets and work together to take you down
- special familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!)
- giant bosses waiting to get slayed
- tons of randomly generated loot waiting for you to pick ’em up
- wizards, warlocks, sorcerers
- awesome co-op experience (local and online)
- familiar slot in your EQ (you can evolve your familiar!)
- cheesy and over the top story
Warlocks 2: God Slayers will be available Q1 2018 on Steam. Since the games going to debut on Linux, Mac and Windows.