Warp Frontier 2D point and click adventure game releases Linux and Mac support, plus a discount with Windows PC. Thanks to the ongoing efforts of developer Brawsome. Available on both Steam and GOG with 100% Positive reviews.
Brawsome has just launched Warp Frontier on Linux and Mac. This also includes a 10% re-launch week discount on Steam and GOG. So that players that already own the PC version now have access to the two new platforms.
The Warp Frontier marks Brawsome’s first game launch on Linux. All made possible via Unity, which also enabled the release on Switch. Brawsome used beta branches via both Steam and GOG to beta test the new platforms with players. Which were welcome new features not available during the development of Jolly Rover or MacGuffin’s Curse.
Warp Frontier Teaser
Warp Frontier is a 2D point and click adventure set in the year 2215. All taking place around humanity’s newest extrasolar colony. Warp Frontier is an Aussie cop drama following war hero turned cop, Vincent Cassini. Along with his robot partner Mac. While he races to prevent the coverup of a war crime by an old enemy. Doing so before the stories of thousands, including his wife and best friend, are erased forever.
Solve puzzles in point and click adventure style. Work your way through Vince’s relationships with his family, allies, and enemies. The decisions you make and the order in which you undertake tasks have result. All with varying outcomes each playthrough. Which could also cost the lives of thousands. Your actions ultimately decide what type of father, partner, friend, officer, and saviour Vince will be.
- Make decisions that affect the lives of thousands of people. Decide the relationships between family and friends
- A 2D point and click adventure in HD
- 6-8 hours of gameplay with branching decisions. Also resulting in many unique ending sequences
- Authentic Australian feel. All voiced by a mainly Australian cast
- An alternate timeline of humanity branching from a single fatal event
- Original Soundtrack by Thomas Regin
- Explore space in your own ship. Ranging from the planet surface to the outer reaches of the planetary ring
Warp Frontier the 2D point and click adventure game releases on Linux and Mac. The 10% discount also applies to Windows PC players as well. The games priced at $13.49 USD until November 23rd. Available on Steam and GOG.