Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight is coming Free to Play in Linux, Mac and Windows games. Where Home Net Games puts you in the seat of a military aircraft via Steam. Where you can gather a squadron of the best pilots. While training them to assist you in the riskiest singleplayer missions.
You will manage your base: buy planes, recruit and train pilots. And also keep building additional complexes.
Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight will have choosing between over 30 historical airplanes. Which you also can fly, repaint, customize and upgrade.
Watch the Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight Release Date Announcement Trailer. This will show you more about your duties during a WW2 dogfight.
In each of the campaigns for Great Britain, USSR, and Germany. Where you will assume the role of a pilot and squadron leader. Also an elite air force unit to take on dangerous and strategic missions. Since this can turn the tide of the war.
Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight will have you playin through varied missions in each of the available campaigns. While you experience deadly encounters with enemy fighters. Having to protect ground structures from bombers. As you fight over the sea to weaken enemy navy. Then pilot bombers to destroy strategic targets.
Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight Free to Play (Linux, Mac, Windows)
These are only a few examples of a dozen mission types. Since you will experience the beautiful landscapes of Europe, Africa, and Asia.
So pick the best planes and pilots for the job. As you fly over the icy Russian tundra or the sunny deserts of Egypt.
Build your base, construct additional hangars and structures. House your pilots and crew in Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight. Since players have to ensure their safety. Also building anti-aircraft artillery and barrage balloons. Develop your management skills to cut costs. While managing your unit more efficiently. Then become the ultimate squadron leader.
- WW2 air combat game with intuitive controls and user-friendly flight mechanics.
- Over 30 historical planes from RAF, Luftwaffe and Soviet Air Forces, with various customization, paint and upgrade options.
- As squadron leader, you are tasked with more than piloting your plane – you also manage the base. Buy planes, recruit and train pilots, and keep building additional structures.
- Detailed 3D graphics with awesome special effects.
- English, Russian and German radio chatter to give you the full experience of a World War II dogfight.
Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight is coming to Linux, Mac and Windows in 2019. Which will also be Free to Play. The games also coming to Nintendo Switch on February 21st. So make sure to Wishlist on Steam.