WarriOrb is all about regaining your freedom. So you can regain your original demonic form. After all, you are the Spirit of the Unknown. While being forced into a pathetic ball body. And also blamed for the failure of a Very Important Summoning Spell. One that was supposed to bring the Wizard’s daughter back to life. But that didn’t happen. Now it’s up to you to find another way to resurrect her.
Play as a mighty demon trapped in an unlikely body. A talking ball with agile limbs, WarriOrb. In this Soulsborne inspired jaunt, death is the least of your worries. Which you can find out for yourself on April 28th.
WarriOrb: Launch Trailer
Can you fend off other demons, menacing giants, and slimy mutants. Above all the occasional “mimic-esque” chest to retrieve your original body? There’s only one way to find out.
- Explore a tragic story of loss and despair told as a comic escapade.
- Run, jump, bounce, and roll your way to freedom.
- Marvel at the fact that everything is out to get you.
- Challenge your skills and reflexes against the deadliest of WarriOrb traps.
- Solve difficult puzzles in between traps!
- Commiserate with friendly (and unfriendly) fellows along your journey … while the world is ending.
The WarriOrb path ahead is not an easy one. Since you will have to overcome challenges in the game. Hopefully you will also have the skill to do so. Maybe even gain an edge to resurrect the Wizard’s daughter.
WarriOrb releases the demon on Steam for Linux and Windows PC. Due to release on Tuesday, April 28th. Priced at $14.94 USD with a 17% discount. On May 5, the game will return to its original retail price of $17.99 USD.