Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown deck builder releases the game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Ultaan Games. Now launching the story card game on Steam with positive reviews.
Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown is a story driven deck builder. Gameplay follows a college panda who dreams of playing games all day as a career. The problem is, their friends and family are having none of that.
So now players can enter the world of video game streaming. Play games all day, eat ramen, sit in a bad posture, get internet money. And if you’re lucky, prove your father wrong. Put your resolve to the test, while you make your way to minimum wage stardom. Luckily Steam also comes with a Demo before you take the deep dive.
Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown Micro Trailer
- Over 100 flavorful cards to strategize your channel growth with
- Painfully realistic audience growth mechanics
- Placement algorithm driven pressure to grind every day at the expense of your health
- Realistic miserable resource management in Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown
- Keep your eye on resources: Grind your viewership but don’t forget about the money. You won’t last long without money, and ramen is not a proper diet either. Mental health is also nice to have!
- Your mental health carries over: It doesn’t magically replenish itself from stream to stream, so think long-term, and keep it above zero!
- Toxicity is not your friend: It can drive traffic, but you’ll need to learn to contain it if you want to survive in this cutthroat business.
Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown deck builder releases on Steam. With build available for the game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Priced at $19.99 USD / £15.49 / €16.79. But you can also try the Linux Demo available on Steam first.