Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown story card game will be out soon via Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to micro indie developer Ultaan Games. Due to release on Steam sooner rather than later.
Ultaan Games are now announcing their story card game Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown. Due to launch on January 19th. Which are coming with support in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC.
Which is a story driven deck builder game. So gameplay follows a college panda who dreams of playing games all day as a career. The problem is, both friends and family are having none of that. Check out the trailer to get a first hand look.
Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown Micro Trailer
What to expect:
- Over 100 flavorful cards to strategize your channel growth with
- Painfully realistic audience growth mechanics
- Placement algorithm driven pressure to grind every day at the expense of your health
- Realistically miserable resource management in Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown
- Plus multiple endings
- Keep your eye on resources: Grind your viewership but don’t forget about the money. You won’t last long without money, and ramen is not a proper diet either. Mental health is also nice to have!
- Your mental health carries over: It doesn’t magically replenish itself from stream to stream, so think long-term, and keep it above zero!
- Toxicity is not your friend: It can drive traffic, but you’ll need to learn to contain it if you want to survive in this cutthroat business.
There is also a Free demo available on Steam. Including Linux gaming support, as well as Mac and Windows PC. While letting players take on the first 8 weeks of the story.
Watch Me Stream My Mental Breakdown story card game is due to release on January 19th. The full release will be available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.