We Need to Go Deeper announces the games full release for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to Deli Interactive who reveal details of version 1.0 this week. The games currently discounted on Steam as well.
We Need to Go Deeper has been in Early Access since July, 2017. Which will be available in version 1.0 on August 1st. Thanks to the recent Steam update.
If you do not know We Need to Go Deeper. The games a 2-4-player cooperative submarine roguelike. Taking place in a Verne inspired undersea universe.
While in game, you and your crew must embark on voyages. Exploring a mysterious undersea trench, The Living Infinite.
We Need to Go Deeper Early Access Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Therefore to be successful in your mission. You and your crew will also have to work together. Pilot the submarine while you keeps your submersible in tact. Working to survival the venture. So you are able to see the bottom of The Living Infinite.
Here’s what to expect for 1.0 launch and beyond:
- The base price will increase to $15.99 USD. ‘Cause they’re worth it, baby.
- New updates will still be coming for We Need to Go Deeper. Just not on the monthly/weekly basis you Early Access folks are used to. But rest assured, there’s more coming!
- Deli Interactive will be offering a super special, real cool, more expensive version of the game because isn’t that what always happens. The Buried Treasure Edition will come with a PDF art book of all our miserable failed creations throughout development, and an expanded soundtrack with unused tracks.
- Since it gets asked a lot. YES Deli Interactive will be considering paid DLC. Doing so on top of the free post launch updates. As these can help continue to support We Need to Go Deeper‘s ongoing life.
- Leaderboards will be reset for full launch. So say a tearful goodbye to your current scores.
We Need to Go Deeper full release will arrive August 1st. The games also discounted 35% on Steam. Available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.