We Were Here Too a cooperative puzzle adventure releases today on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows games. Presenting a unique style of gameplay where two people, either local or online work together. So you talk, solve and escape the mysterious Castle Rock.
As your final hour approaches, a large structure looms up in the distance. Towering above the relentless storm. With nowhere else to go, you decide to enter this mysterious place. Only to find yourself trapped inside.Will you be able to find a way out?
We Were Here Too is also the second entry in the episodic, We Were Here series. Since every game has a connection but stands alone. Players can take on the games in any order you prefer.
We Were Here Too Release Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Cooperative – Your voice will have to lead the way. Placed in the shoes of two explorers, lost in a castle frozen in time, the only possession you have left is a walkie-talkie.
Immersive – The warmth of life abandoned the halls of Castle Rock long ago Immerse yourself in a thrilling experience. Since you and a friend are in the puzzle. So you have to find your way through this abandoned fortress. Losing yourself in brand new environments and an original soundtrack.
Mysterious – We were not alone… Darkness took over these once magnificent halls. So you can discover the truth behind the grim fate of Castle Rock?
We Were Here Too Features:
- Communication-based teamwork – Act as each other’s eyes and ears, work together to find a way out of the castle
- Asymmetrical roles – Both players experience different locations and storylines as part of a shared adventure
- Brainteasing puzzles and environments – Multiple puzzle solutions ensure no playthrough will be the same!
- Ancient secrets – There are many hidden corners to discover within Castle Rock
- A dark, twisted mystery – What are you willing to sacrifice to gain your freedom… or uncover the truth?
Steam games launch:
We Were Here Too has an official release today on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games launch is priced at $9.99 USD.