Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge is a cross where platformer meets shooter for Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Last Chicken Games. Coming this month to Steam.
Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge a potent fusion of platformer, action shooter and adventure. And also coming with touches of RPG. Developed entirely in Spain by Barcelona-based Last Chicken Games. Therefore, on January 31st expect the Steam on Linux and Windows PC. Sine you will be able to travel to the planet Gravos to embody Willy. The most unusual hero on the Galaxy.
Willy Jetman isn’t a space adventurer, nor is he a brave rebel willing to take down a Galactic Empire. Since he’s a trashman who has to clean up the wreckage of a cargo ship. Doing so on the surface of Gravos. With the only company of his spaceship AI. As Willy will soon find that the mission to be more challenging than first glance.
Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge (Official trailer)
Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge follow the path of classics. So like games like Solar Jetman and Cave Story. While creating an exciting Metroidvania adventure. Where our character’s aim and jetpacking skills will be as important. Then explore every corner of Gravos.
- A whole world to explore. Below the surface of Gravos there is a complex system of caves and grottos. This is also full of traps and lava rivers. It is even rumored that the planet hide the vestiges of an ancient civilization.
- Space recycling. Collect the remains of the AC-137 cargo ship and transport them to the recycling points scattered around the planet. Sustainability is money in Willy Jetman!
- Exotic and aggressive fauna. Flying fish, stone giants, giant wasps, and dragons. Along with the most spectacular and gritty bosses waiting to finish you off.
- Armed and ready for action. Collect Crush’N Go! coupons in Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge. So you can add new weapons to your arsenal. While you ower them up with the Gravitonium that you can collect inside the caves. Flamethrower, machine gun, ray gun, and grenades. Each weapon is perfect for neutralizing each kind of enemy.
- Talk to the locals. Gain their trust and you can visit the Gravonite Village. The customers of the O Lá! Là! Tavern will certainly give you valuable clues. And don’t forget to visit the public toilets. Since it is rumoured that they hide more than they appear at first sight.
- On the hunt for the golden trophy. There are 20 statuettes hidden all over Gravos in Willy Jetman. Find them and visit the Gravonite Village’s PeachStore to unlock exclusive upgrades.
- Shooter action, exploration, RPG elements and lots of humour. An Old School adventure that will test your reflexes even more as you travel through an alien world full of life and secrets.
Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge will launch on January 31st. The platformer meets shooter will available at a reduced price on Linux and Windows PC.