Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge adventure launches on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to Barcelona based Last Chicken Games. Who also pay homage to 80’s and 90’s classics. Now available with a discount on Steam.
Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge is 2D shooter adventure full of secrets. Since you play an amazing hero. But you also have a whole planet to explore. While facing challenging bosses and action. And of course your share of adventure and platformer mechanics. These are the main ingredients of this spectacular debut.
So what begins as a simple clean-up mission on the planet Gravos. As a result, this turns into a 2D odyssey. As Willy also ends up becoming the champion of the gravonites. While fighting unfriendly wildlife and bosses. The trailer below will probably offer a better look.
Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
- A whole world to explore. Below the surface of Gravos there is a complex system of caves and grottos. They are also full of traps and lava rivers. It is even rumored that the planet hide the traces of an ancient civilization.
- Space recycling. Collect the remains of the AC-137 cargo ship. Then transport them to the recycling points scattered around the planet. Sustainability is money in Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge.
- Exotic and aggressive fauna. While flying fish, stone giants, and giant wasps. Along dragons and the most spectacular and gritty bosses are waiting to finish you off.
- Armed and ready for action. Collect Crush’N Go! coupons to add new weapons to your arsenal. And you probably want to power them up with the Gravitonium. Which you can collect inside the caves. Flamethrower, machine gun, ray gun, grenades.. Each weapon in Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge is perfect for neutralizing each kind of enemy.
- Talk to the locals. Gain their trust and you can visit the Gravonite Village. The customers of the O Lá! Là! Tavern will give you valuable clues. And don’t forget to visit the public toilets. Since they are rumoured to hide more than they appear at first sight.
- On the hunt for the golden trophy. Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge comes with 20 statuettes hidden all over Gravos. Find them and visit the Gravonite Village’s PeachStore to unlock exclusive upgrades.
- Shooter action, exploration, RPG elements and lots of humour. An Old School adventure that will test your reflexes as you travel through an alien world full of life and secrets.
Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge adventure launches on Steam. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Along with a 10% discount up until February 7th.