Winds of Change the point-and-click adventure story game for Linux, Mac and Windows now has a launch date. The games developed by Tall Tail Studios and available on Steam Early Access. The reviews are solid 100% Positive, where you explore a vast dark fantasy world. And the games full launch date is coming on September 24, 2019.
Winds of Change is 2D adventure game that blends elements of open-world RPG‘s and point-and-click adventures. Also visual novels, creating something that feels truly unique. Over the next couple months, we will be sharing some exciting content from Tall Tail Studios. While this post is to pique your interests by giving you a breakdown. So these are the five ways Winds of Change efies genre expectations!
Winds of Change game trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
The five ways and Features:
- Open world with a non-linear narrative: Players are empowered to choose where they travel and who they talk with as they adventure across Alestia. While expanding upon visual novel narrative stylings. Including a living, breathing fantasy world that encourages exploration.
- Phase into parallel stories: You’re not the only one inhabiting the land of Alestia. So you have to use your powerful seer abilities. Then transport yourself into the bodies of others in order to get a glimpse of stories. Which unfold all over the world.
- Unleash your inner romantic: Whether you’re want a meaningful friendship or something more. Winds of Change approaches relationships with a great deal of fluidity. Since gameplay offeres players the option of polyamory. Allowing relationships to grow and develop more naturally. While feeling less like a binary gameplay system.
- Fully-voiced narrative: Tapping into a stellar cast including talent from the likes of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. As well as Persona 5, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, and Danganronpa. The games all about getting to know the inhabitants of Alestia with full voice support (at full launch). All brought together by a development team of one.
- Embark on side quests: Filling the open world, players can take on a wealth of side quests. Which not only serve to expand on the core narrative’s lore. But also flesh out the many characters players will meet and travel with.
Winds of Change is available now on Steam Early Access for Linux, Mac and Windows. Priced at $19.99 USD with a full launch slated for September 24, 2019.
For the latest updates on all things Winds of Change, follow the game on Twitter and Discord, and add it to your Steam wishlist.