Winds of Change a furry visual novel game releases for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Tall Tail Studios. Which is now live on Steam. And also includes a launch wee discount.
Whether you’re looking for an epic tale to fall into. Or maybe some epic tail to fall into the arms of. Well, you’re in luck. Winds of Change is an openly furry blend of visual novel. And also a point and click adventure game.
Winds of Change – Gameplay Overview (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Rather than hit you with a bunch of nice words for Winds of Change. Here’s a down and dirty breakdown of why you should be playing:
- To quote Steam, “100% of the 106 user reviews for this game are positive”.
- Created with love by the furry community. In part as a means of helping to dismiss negative shame.
- Despite coming from a super small dev team. It’s a MASSIVE project with over 270,000 words. Due to the 26,000 lines and nearly 15 hours of voice-over audio. Plus over 35 voice actors in Winds of Change.
- Blends the best parts of visual novel. And also point-and-click adventures. With a dash of RPG. Offering up an open world structure and non-linear story. Plus more side quests than you can shake a broadsword at.
- Stellar voice talent from the likes of successful games. Such as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Also, Persona 5, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100, and Danganronpa
- Play the entire first act for free. Simply by downloading Winds of Change – The Opening Act. Since your progress even carries into the full game
Winds of Change is releases now on Linux, Mac, Windows PC. Priced at $17.99 USD. Likewise, includes the 10% discount until August 28th.