Winter Wonderland update is available now for the Dungeon Alchemist game on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. This is due to the continuous work of developer Briganti. Which you can check out now via Steam Early Access. Along with 100% Very Positive reviews.
Dungeon Alchemist is the AI-powered mapmaking application for fantasy games. While now launching its third big content update, the Winter Wonderland content. The Winter Wonderland update is available at no extra cost to all owners of Dungeon Alchemist on Steam. So now you can let it snow and cover all outside objects in a cosy white blanket. Maybe add brand new winter-themed assets like snowmen, ice thrones, or whatever strikes your fancy. Since there are over 500 new assets and a set of shiny new features. Letting mapmakers get more creative than ever before.
The Winter Wonderland Update is here for Dungeon Alchemist
Dungeon Alchemist has since elevated TTRPG players’ role-playing experience to the next level. While growing a community of over 100.000 users that share their creations which each other. Inspiring them to create ever more impressive maps.
Dungeon Alchemist is an AI-powered mapmaking application with a fantasy theme. Winter Wonderland update enables you to make even more high-quality content in just a few clicks. Simply pick a theme, start drawing, and Dungeon Alchemist creates detailed maps. Then you can print, share, or use in your favourite Virtual Tabletop Application. It also uses an AI algorithm to place walls, floors, objects and lighting. So you can focus on getting creative with the details.
About the Winter Wonderland update:
- Over 500 new assets: Including winter-themed eye-catchers like an ice throne, sleighs and a snow golem. Bringing the total amount of assets to 3000+
- Let it snow: A brand new snowy terrain type and a snow overlay effect that covers all outside objects in snow.
- New effects menu: Add fire, mist, will-o-wisps and other cool things to your map with an easy brush!
- Import your own objects: want to spruce up the place with a custom .png image? It’s now possible!
- Video export: You can now export a 30-second looping video of your map.
- Many more new features and improvements found in the Steam Announcement
The Winter Wonderland update is available free for all owners of Dungeon Alchemist. The game is available on Steam Early Access for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Priced at $44.99 USD / £31.99 / 37,99€.