Without Escape a point-and-click horror game gets a launch date for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games also inspired by classics such as Myst, Night Trap and The Adventures of Willy Beamish. All set to launch April 24th on Steam and itch.io.
So in Without Escape, players will have to explore a new dimension of horror. While face demonic forces and unearthing secrets hidden deep within the walls. Awaken abruptly by a strange noise in your home. You now suddenly find yourself immersed somewhere deep in hell.
Since you will want to escape, players must now solve puzzles. While using the help of clues spread around the house. Locating special items to find your way. While exploring through an intense, otherworldly narrative unlike any other.
Without Escape horror Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Reconnect with the past through classic point-and-click exploration.
- Overcome enigmatic puzzles that will test your wits.
- Play your way with gamepad, keyboard and mouse support.
- Immerse yourself in the game’s oppressive atmosphere with a chilling soundtrack.
- Gaze upon 1080p pre-rendered backgrounds.
- Discover multiple endings, secrets, and Easter eggs.
- Race against your friends and others with online leaderboards.
So gameplay seems to be a mix of The Padre mixed with the Black Mirror. While more of a first person aspect rather than 3rd person or isometric. Giving a more realistic experience.
Actually, I’m eager to dive into the Linux build. Not only to see how well the game runs but to see how immersive gameplay will be.
Launch date Pricing and Availability:
The original soundtrack will also be available for only $1.99 USD. Also coming with 10 individual tracks.