Bumpy Trail Games’ Without Escape, an unnerving point-and-click adventure game releases for Linux, Mac and Windows. While taking inspiration from ‘90s classics Myst and The 7th Guest, is launching on Itch.io and Steam.
With complex puzzles and horrific and surreal environments. Without Escape takes players on an unforgettable journey from our “reality” straight down to a hellish plane of existence.
While waking up abruptly by a strange noise. You suddenly find yourself plunged into a new dimension of fear. Since your home is seemingly no longer yours. You sense demonic forces stalking every corner as the walls grow. While fat with the festering secrets within.
There is no escape from the waking nightmare. No matter how hard you try to break through the doors!
Miguel Antonio Rivera Casas (Founder, Bumpy Trail Games):
“It’s been said that home is where the heart is – but occasionally, home is where your beating heart is ripped out from your chest by a rusty chain … under the gaze of a single giant eye on the wall. If you remember the original Without Escape on Xbox Live Indie Games, think of this release as the remaster you didn’t know you needed!”
Without Escape point-and-click Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Reconnect with the past through classic point-and-click exploration.
- Overcome enigmatic puzzles that will test your wits.
- Play your way with gamepad, keyboard and mouse support.
- Immerse yourself in the game’s oppressive atmosphere with a chilling soundtrack.
- Gaze upon 1080p pre-rendered backgrounds.
- Discover multiple endings, secrets, and Easter eggs.
- Perform well in timed runs against other players – and you might just live forever in the online leaderboards.
Steam and Itch Pricing:
The game will return to its original price of $6.99 one week later on May 1st. The original soundtrack is also available for only $1.99 and contains 10 individual tracks. Since both the itch.io and Steam versions support Linux, Mac and Windows.