Since World to the West #launches now, due note this is the standalone #followup of #Teslagrad. The indie hit made gaming news and sold more than 1.6 million copies worldwide. So now, a vast world of blue skies and dark caves awaits you. World to the West is a new 3D action adventure for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Where players try and unveil the mysteries of an ancient prophecy.
Here’s the deal:
So World to the West is a pulpy, cartoony top down action gaming adventure. All inspired by European adventure comics. Where players take control of four unique characters. While each has their their own motivations, skills and interweaving storylines. Yet they seek to escape the dark shadow of an ancient prophecy. Hence this is Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington. Where players travel trough corrupt colonies, lush jungles and frozen tundras. All while you snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization.
“World to the West is about the joy of discovery.” says Peter Meldahl, CEO of Rain Games. “In this action adventure, we have drawn from the genre’s rich past. It has also been a joy to experiment with a range of mechanics that have never been tried in a game like this before.”
World to the West Features
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. Its your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the Wests mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces.
So World to the West officially launches now on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Available with a 15% discount until May 12th on Steam, Humble Store and GOG (10% discount). And we should have more news and feedback soon.