Worldbox – God Simulator sandbox simulation game kicks off the Alpha release on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to the ongoing efforts of indie developer Maxim Karpenko. All gearing up to release on Steam Early Access later this year.
The highly anticipated sandbox simulation game Worldbox – God Simulator will release this December. Doing so via via Early Access! Since you can create your own world or destroy it using different powers. While you can watch civilizations grow and form kingdoms. You can also colonize new lands and sail to far continents. Towns will rebel, empires will fall. It’s your choice to help or watch them fight.
In Worldbox – God Simulator you can build your own world and fill it with life. Create different creatures: sheep, wolves, humans, orcs, dwarves, and even Dragons or a UFO! All while you watch how civilizations progress and interact with each other. Since players can even use their powers to destroy. Start fires, tornadoes, earthquakes, even launch meteorites. Everything is up to you!
Create your own world or destroy it using different powers:
- God Simulator. There are a lot of powers in your toolbox that can be used. Doing so without mana or resources.
- Living world. Creatures have traits and needs in Worldbox – God Simulator. Animals will also look for food. Greedy kings will certainly try to get more lands.
Worldbox – God Simulator Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Use different tools and brushes to design and populate your world:
- Fantasy Races. There are 4 civilized races in WorldBox. Humans, orcs, elves and dwarves. Each with its own design and specific race traits.
- Civilizations. Worldbox – God Simulator races will form kingdoms and colonize new lands. They will also sail to far continents that you’ll create.
- Diplomacy system. Kingdoms will fight with each other. Towns will rebel. Empires will fall. Since it’s your choice to help or watch them fight.
Many fun and crazy abilities that you can use:
- Destruction powers of Worldbox – God Simulator. Lightning, tornadoes, acid rain, nukes, meteorites, plague, dragons and even UFOs.
- Different creatures. Demons, skeletons, zombies, tumors, cold ones, dragons, and UFOs. You also control a giant Crabzilla all to yourself!
Interact with Worldbox – God Simulator and create various scenarios:
- Interact. Interaction with your world as the divine magnet. While using your powers to start wars or create huge tornadoes. Likewise, you can affect the world in unique ways.
- Share your maps. Show your creations to other players of the Worldbox community!
- Procedural Generation. Generate worlds of different sizes and find kingdoms with unique flags and names.
Since Worldbox – God Simulator is the ultimate god simulation and sandbox game. Available now in alpha directly from the developer, priced at $9.99 USD. Along with the Alpha comes a Steam key. Which also including support for Linux, Mac, Windows PC platforms.