Worldbox – God Simulator sandbox game releases in Early Access on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the indie developer Maxim Karpenko. Which is available now on Steam with 96 Very Positive reviews.
The highly-anticipated sandbox simulation game Worldbox – God Simulator is out. Which also released with a major new update adding 8 new biomes and 10+ new creatures. While including a number of other additions and improvements. So expect support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.
Create your own world or destroy it using different powers. Watch civilizations grow and form kingdoms. They will also colonize new lands and sail to far continents. Towns will rebel, empires will fall. As a result, it’s your choice to help or watch them fight.
In Worldbox – God Simulator you can build your own world and fill it with life. You can also create different creatures: sheep, wolves, humans, orcs, dwarves, and even Dragons or a UFO. Watch how civilizations progress and interact with each other. While you use your powers to destroy. Start fires, tornadoes, earthquakes, launch meteorites. Basically, everything is up to you.
Create your own world or destroy it using different powers:
- God Simulator. There are certainly a lot of powers in your toolbox. Which you can also use without mana or resources.
- Living world. Creatures have traits and needs. Animals will look for food. While greedy kings will try to get more lands.
WorldBox – God Simulator Early Access Trailer
Use different tools and brushes to design and populate your world:
- Fantasy Races. There are 4 civilized races in Worldbox – God Simulator. Humans, orcs, elves and dwarves. Each also has its own design and specific race traits.
- Civilizations. Races will form kingdoms, colonize new lands, and will sail to far continents that you’ll create.
- Diplomacy system. Kingdoms will fight with each other. While towns rebel. Empires will fall. So it’s your choice to help or watch them fight.
Many fun and crazy abilities that you can use:
- Destruction powers. Lightning, tornadoes, acid rain, nukes, and meteorites in Worldbox – God Simulator. Maybe something extreme like a plague, dragons, and even UFO’s.
- Different creatures. Demons, skeletons, zombies, tumors, cold ones, dragons, UFOs, and even a giant Crabzilla that you can control yourself!
Interact with your WorldBox – God Simulator world and create various scenarios:
- Interact with your world with the divine magnet. So use your powers to start wars or create huge tornadoes! Since you can affect the world in unique ways.
- Share your maps. Show your creations to other players of the WorldBox – God Simulator community!
- Procedural Generation. Generate worlds of different sizes. You can also find kingdoms with unique flags and names.
WorldBox – God Simulator is the ultimate god simulation and sandbox game. Priced at $19.99 USD via Steam Early Access. While including support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.