Woven the charming singleplayer adventure will release on Linux, Mac and Windows PC next week. Thanks to indie developer Alterego Games. Who are announcing the Steam launch date and price.
Woven is due to release on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. But also coming to Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. That’s a huge release for Alterego Games. Kudos to the developer for a day one Linux release on November 15th.
Woven the Game Gameplay Trailer 2019
So if you missed the previous posts about Woven. This is the adventure where players assume the role of Glitch. A metal robotic Firefly and on your travels. And likewise, you encounter an elephant called Stuffy. Together exploring a seemingly safe knitted world where stuffed animals live. You can also customize Stuffy by changing his body parts. Which can help in solving puzzles. Together you will confront the metal mechanical menace that lurks below. Now all is what it seems in the soft and fluffy exterior of Woven . While you unravel the mystery of Glitch’s origin. Then discover things both amazing and terrifying. And that which binds the fate of the unlikely duo.
- A fantastically grumpy storyteller tells a deep and rich story in rhymes.
- An epic bed-time story for everyone that’s still in touch with their inner child.
- A casual, but challenging and rewarding title for those that want to discover it all.
- Character-customisation is key to solving puzzles.
- A dynamic soundtrack making the world of Woven come alive, by composer Vortigon.
- Colourful, beautiful, and very detailed 3D world, with a dark and ominous past.
- Discover the world, the mystery at your own pace.
- Detailed and adorable cute creatures, all in fear for their lives.
- Deep Fabric Customisation
Finding and combining the right blueprints is a major part of gameplay in Woven. As a player you will face a lot of obstacles. So you have to customise Stuffys limbs. Find blueprints of different animal types and scan them. Then reknit Stuffy so that he may overcome hurdles and challenges. The possibilities are endless. After all – elephant legs may be strong. But rabbit legs would allow you to jump!
The Woven singleplayer adventure will begin November 15th. Priced at €19.99 / $19.99 / £19.99 across all platforms at launch. WIth a day one release on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.