Yuppie Psycho releases it’s deathly task in Linux, Mac and Windows PC games. Thanks to developer Baroque Decay. Which is now available on Steam with a discount. The reviews are coming in a solid at 96% Positive too. Not that I’m surprised.
If you caught our announcement post about Yuppie Psycho. You’ll also know a bit of the gameplay. Since the game presents a unique story and challenge.
After an exhaustive recruitment process. Sintracorp is eager to offer you the position of Senior Hunter. Since your skills and experience are an ideal fit. But you have a deathly task ahead of you.
Yuppie Psycho Release Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Sadly there is no medical coverage. So you are except to Sintracorp’s employee benefit plan. While dental and optical insurance are also unavailable.
Sintracorp offers a flexible paid plan. Which doesn’t include vacations and personal days. There are also no sick days (Yuppie Psycho). Or any even respite after the sweet release of death. Since time off accrues at the rate of zero days a month. At least for your first year. then increases based on your tenure with the company. Eligibility for the company retirement plan begins 90 days after your start date (you will likely die before this time has passed).
During Brian’s Time at Sintracorp, you will:
- Familiarize Yourself with Your Workspace. Use the elevator in Yuppie Psycho to discover who’s working. And also what’s lurking on every floor of Sintracorp.
- Learn Office Protocol: Learn when to chat and when to work. And when to cower in terror from otherworldly beings.
- Engage in Watercooler Conversation. Investigate your co-workers. Also discover their sordid, blood-soaked secrets.
- Consider your five-year goal. Only you can choose how this story will end. So make your decisions carefully!
- Assess health and safety in Yuppie Psycho. Use different light methods to light your path and reveal what is breathing in the dark.
- Conduct a Rigorous Personal Assessment. So find clues, solve riddles, discover new paths. All without letting the Witch catch you!
So if you choose Yuppie Psycho. And you accept the job offer. Please contact the Human Resources Department.
As we discussed, you can start your first day now. The game releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Priced at $16.66 USD /£16.99 / 16.99€. There is also a 10% discount until May 2nd.
And, if you have an Utomik Account, you can use it from Day One.