The dark elves have always played god by creating and enhancing underworld slave creatures. Having watched a horde of zombies destroy the demon city Kraval, dark elves were tantalized by the devastating power of uncontrolled zombies, and set out to control this new found power. Weaving the dominating magic into a captive zombies, only to find something went disastrously wrong!
The powerful necromancer, Ciglio, had created these zombies. Looking to control huge armies of undead, Ciglio permanently bound the undead and infected victims to himself. This powerful binding surpassed his own untimely death.
In a quest for lust and power, the dark elves’ magic twisted into Ciglio’s binding, fusing into a new uncontrollable creation called, the Zombasite. A nasty, voracious, all-consuming Zombie Parasite. Doing more than just reanimating the dead into mindless zombies. But is intelligent, insatiable, and unstoppable—infecting and devours the living, spreading faster and in more ways.
- Survive the zombie apocalypse in a fantasy world
- Experience uniquely created worlds for every game, with different areas, monsters, items, and quests
- Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
- Lead a clan of followers who have their own personalities and skills
- Navigate relationships with rival clans using diplomacy, trade, war, and raids
- Many hybrid classes to experience – 8 full classes, 24 specialties, 260 total combinations
- Adventure with your friends with co-op multiplayer
- Your choices truly impact the game!
Soldak Entertainment just released a new update with a huge list of fixes and gameplay changes.
This patch allows some monsters to pickup and use items, fixes a big slowdown in multiplayer, fixes a bunch of quests not showing up, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.
Looking through the change log, that is quite the list for a “minor fixes”, but never the less, Soldak’s title is still in Early Access and they are definitely improving upon the development.
Zombasite plays rather well on Linux, Mac and Windows PC with an 8/10 rating on Steam.