Evil Twin Artworks, the award winning indie team are keen to announce big gaming news. Hence the the #Warhammer-themed Early Access favourite Man O’ War: Corsair is ready for a #fullrelease. So expect the full launch, Man O’ War: Corsair to be 3available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC for $29.99 / £22.99 / €27.99.
Man O’ War: Corsair features:
- Sea based warfare – Engage in thrilling broadside battles and take command of your captain as you board enemy ships from an on deck perspective!
- Huge game world to explore with over a huge number of ports
- A large variety of customisations for vessel types. Trade and fight with other Captains, vessels and ports.
- Hire wizards and other magical beasts to do your bidding
- Command allies from different races and fight deadly enemies. Including – Orcs, High Elves, Dwarfs, Dark Elves, Skaven, Pirates, Chaos, Sea Monsters and more!
- Travel the huge environment day and night, and in all weathers.
“When we first launched our alpha back in April 2016. We rather optimistically said that we had about four months work left to do,” commented James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks. “We suspected we might end up doing more than that. But our fantastic community has been so passionate and supportive. So we now have a much deeper and more engaging game than we ever envisaged.”
Man O’ War: Corsair now features explorable ports, new races and factions. Plus additional gameplay modes, horrifying sea monsters and more epic battles than ever before! It’s a shining example of how a title should come through Early Access and blossom into a full gaming experience. James explains further: “When developers approach Early Access the right way. It can prove a wonderful collaboration that involves your most passionate fans. Without having to compromise your original development vision. We’re really glad we trusted our guts (and our community!) and took that route.”
While keeping true to form, through final launch and beyond. Evil Twin Artworks will be asking for even more community feedback and suggestions. As they continue to expand Man O’ War: Corsair into the future. Hence even more updates already in the works.
So, to celebrate the launch news and show how far the game has come. Check out Man O’ War: Corsair on Steam, GOG and The Humble Store for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
For further updates and details, have a parooze through the Man O’ War GoG forum and the Steam Forum.