Red Hook Studios announced the news of their #games first #newexpansion. Hence their title Darkest Dungeon’s will see the new DLC The Crimson Court, scheduled Linux, Mac and Windows PC. And since the idea behind the games release is to make a debut to a wide audience on June 19th 2017. Which is not bad seeing the official Linux port released over a year back.
Since Red Hook are putting the time in. Hence working around the clock on this new content and features. All of which will be coming to Hamlet next month. Drawing hands are sore, spreadsheets are bursting with data. And eyes are blurry, but the excitement is pushing the dev’s forward. Since the team has been pretty tight-lipped on details. They will be revealing more information in the coming weeks. Hence this includes screenshots, boss teases and a comprehensive look at the new class.
Darkest Dungeon – The Crimson Court expansion:
- A new hero class. “Awash in blood and delusion, they bear the burden of a thousand lifetimes.”
- A new wandering boss: The Fanatic
- A new dungeon region: The Courtyard
- A full faction of new deadly foes
- 4 new, unique Courtyard Bosses with some of the most complex and devious mechanics yet.
- Massive, sprawling maps with locked doors, prisoner rooms, and progress saves
- Districts: New prestige buildings that offer permanent, estate-wide bonuses
Lore-driven trinket sets for all heroes – with set bonuses!
Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You’ll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
With the The Crimson Court release coming to Linux, Mac and Windows PC for Darkest Dungeon. The games expansion is priced at $9.99 USD. And will be available on Steam, GOG, Humble Store and Twitch (Windows only) on June 19th 2017.