WeirdBeard #Games has a #TrickyTowers announcement. Due to the release of the new Indie Friends Pack DLC for Linux, Mac and #Windows via Steam.
Watch this trailer to see famous indie characters playing the magical block stacking puzzle game, Tricky Towers:
Indie Friends character pack is released:
- Rock some tunes playing as Fish from Nuclear Throne!
- Show that your bite is in fact worse than your bark with Thane from Armello!
- Shoot magic instead of rockets for a change with Clunk from Awesomenauts!
- The other wizards are probably lucky that Octodad isn’t using all his arms for building!
- Have the last laugh with Lethal League’s Candy Man!
- And last but not least, The Last of the Order from TowerFall. Putting aside her bow to build some magical towers!
Tricky Towers Indie Friends Pack DLC
This newly released character pack adds a wide selection of playable wizards. So you can play as the rad(ioactive) Fish from Nuclear Throne. A heavy metal Clunk from Awesomenauts. Even a totally regular parent Octodad, Wolf Clan representative Thane from Armello. Yet this DLC includes a tap dancing Candy Man from Lethal League. And last but not least, the Last of the Order from TowerFall.
WeirdBeard Co-founder Niels Monshouwer says “As indie developers share their love of making games. So do indie fans share a love of playing indie games. So this DLC seemed like a perfect way to bring everyone together.’’
You can get the Indie Friends Pack DLC on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows. Therefore you can get a deal of your own Awesomenauts, Armello, Octodad, Nuclear Throne, TowerFall or Lethal League. With a 10% stacking discount for each of these games which you own.
Tricky Towers itself will also have a 60% discount (until July 31st) for Linux, Mac and Windows.