Blood Opera Crescendo 2D investigative adventure is now on Kickstarter for Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Kibou Entertainment who just launched the crowdfunding campaign. Seeking a goal of €10,000 ($11,144 USD) by August 22 2019.
Blood Opera Crescendo is grim 2D investigative adventure. One that also takes place in the 18th century. Since this is a time of classical music in a baroque style. With trickery and horrible murders. So yes, this is a unique music focused thriller adventure.
Gameplay combines the classic analytical mechanics. Since the game reflects on the series, Ace Attorney. But taking place in a strong atmosphere. While blending the elegance of classical music and gory horror. Also creating a very unique setting.
So think the Austria of the 18th century. In the baroque period style. Complete with an tense backdrop of a sleazy tale of sin and murder.
Blood Opera Crescendo – Kickstarter Trailer (Linux, Windows PC)
The gameplay is also inspired by the Persona franchise. Doing so in the roll of an orchestra director. Which is also a skilled composer, Heinrich Steiner.
So you will face questioning and be mislead. While you find the secret behind a trail of bloody murders.
The Blood Opera Crescendo Kickstarter campaign comes with a demo. One that features around an hour of gameplay. This will let you explore the unique setting of the game.
- A grim and elegant single player adventure. Blood Opera Crescendo is a journey through the Baroque era. But you are also on the trail of a murderer. One who transforms human beings into musical instruments
- A refined soundtrack full of classical music treasures
- 8-10 hours of gameplay in the full game
- Question, deceive and solve the mystery. And don’t get arrested!
- Uncommon adventure game mechanics
- Languages: English, Japanese, Italian
Blood Opera Crescendo launches on Kickstarter for Linux and Windows PC. So make sure to give Demo a try. The games due to release in June 2020. Make sure to Wishlist on Steam as well.