Lost Wing combat racing due to test your skills soon in Linux gaming with Windows PC. Thanks to the continuing efforts of developer BoxFrog Games. What originally released on Steam last year with 85% Positive Reviews.
Lost Wing will have you pilot a super fast ship through brutal settings. Described as a combat racing game. Which originally released back in July 2020, but now in Linux testing. BoxFrog Games now have a build in the Beta Branch, which is not pubic. But it’s also a pleasure to see the developers committed to Linux gaming.
Lost Wing is in its best shape ever with a mix of pre-made tracks and a procedurally generated mode. Bringing players the best of both worlds. Pilot a super fast ship through brutal settings, and try to top the leaderboards!
Lost Wing Launch Trailer
Pilot a super fast ship through brutal settings. While facing numerous challenges, ships, enemies, and traps. Lost Wing combines shooting and flying at super high speed. So you will have to race through a huge variety of tracks. Doing your best to dodge and shoot everything in your way. If you reach the end goal, destroy the boss for a massive points bonus. Storm your way through three unique worlds. Beat each stage and destroy the bosses!
- Three worlds, four types of tracks, several difficulty modes. While Lost Wing offers infinite hours of gameplay.
- Feel the adrenaline rush at intense speeds and slow-down time when it’s getting a little too close for comfort.
- High Definition Neon Sci-Fi atmosphere
- Unlock multiple ships and upgrade them with power ups.
- Show your might and destroy the mega bosses
- Compete against other players on the online leaderboards.
- Focus on the acceleration infused original electronic soundtrack.
Featuring an original electronic soundtrack. Also, multiple play modes, stages, ships, and weapons. Lost Wing is a perfect challenge for the most demanding players.
Lost Wing combat racing is available on Steam, priced at $7.99 USD. Currently available for Windows PC, it looks like we will have support in Linux gaming soon.