Pictopix a puzzle #game of #logic just released for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. So developers Tomlab Games are responsible for this #addictive game.
So the idea behind the gameplay is to color squares on grids in order to reveal pictures. Easy to learn and very addictive. Hence the game starts with small grids and ends with much bigger grids. While not a Hastilude or Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ players will find gameplay challenging. Since trying to match over 150 colored puzzles, a shuffle mode and use the puzzle editor. Pictopix will bring you hours of fun.
The game is similar to picross, nonograms, hanjie and griddlers.
- Play over 150 beautiful colored puzzles (from 5×5 to 25×25)
- Learn the rules with a fun tutorial
- Play endlessly with the Shuffle mode
- Earn awards and achievements for more challenges
- Create your own puzzles
- And share them with others players! (via Steam Workshop)
- Logically solvable puzzles (no guessing required)
- Useful hints to help beginners
- Playable with mouse, keyboard or game controller
- Multiple save slots
- Puzzles can be suspended and resumed at any time
- Undo and Redo buttons to fix your mistakes
- Squares can be temporarily marked
- Smart Slide (helps you to draw straight lines)
Pictopix is available now on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. A long with a 15% discount but only until January 12th.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0
- Storage: 60 MB available space