So lead your party of 3 heroes on their quest to repair the torn pages of folklore. Hence evil has destroyed the tales you love. Therefore players hack up monsters and slash enemies throughout the Torn Tales. in this real time squad based RPG.
Since players wield the powers of Robin Hood, Snow White and Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde. Hence all of which fight together in the dark landscape assembled by the evil Bookbinder. He has bound enemies from across the fabled lands to stop you, so be ready for the unexpected.
Master a rich tree of abilities to upgrade your characters. Choose load-outs that maximise your team’s total fighting potential. Swap lead character in combat to battle harder. Explore the lands of lore & fable, collecting loot with a vast array of variations from Geppetto’s Gold Ring of Shielding to Ahab’s Amulet of Fury.
Hone your skills and try out new ability combos in the endless Arena mode. See how you compare to the best players in the world through the global leaderboards.
- Real time squad based RPG – lead a party of three heroes with distinct yet complementary skills.
- Set in the torn landscape of classic folk tales – where evil has infected the worlds of fantasy as we know them.
- Deep skill tree – unlock and upgrade the unique abilities of each character such as Hyde’s madness or Snow White’s poison apple.
- Loot – thousands of possible artefacts to collect that boost your skills/abilities with unique combinations.
- Character swap mechanic – change your tactics mid-battle for different strategies and abilities.
- 5 Unique realms – visit the realms stolen from the tales and battle a variety of monsters unique to the world. Reach the end and defeat the bosses that you know so well.
- Arena mode – endless non-stop battles with a vast array of monsters and enemies.
- Global leaderboards – compete with players around the world in the arena mode to see who can endure the longest.
So roam the lands in this real-time RPG. Torn Tales is available now on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC with a 10% discount until January 24th.