Warhammer 40000: Mechanicus has a new expansion coming called Heretek in Linux, Mac and Windows PC games. Thanks to the continued efforts of developer Bulwark Studios. Which is also coming to Steam and Humble Store.
The name of the Omnissiah no longer in Warhammer 40000: Mechanicus. So crime and illusion grow from deep within the Adeptus Mechanicus. While civil unrest hides tales of doubt and crime.
Kasedo Games are eager to announce Heretek. The expansion to the praised turn based tactical game, Warhammer 40000: Mechanicus.
Heretek also opens a whole new plot line. Since the expansion exposes the dark side. Opening up the Adeptus Mechanicus faction. Doing so like never before. With brand new story events. All from the creative efforts of Ben Counter.
This also allows players to uncover what brings civil uproar. All taking place in The Caestus Metalican. During its campaign at Silva Tenebris.
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus | Release Trailer (Linux, Mac and Windows PC)
Take on crazy foes in Warhammer 40000: Mechanicus. An ally of heretek Tech Priests that changes their beliefs. And also desert the name of the Omnissiah. Can you, Magos Dominus Faustinius, manage an assault? Facing the Necrons while holding back crime from within?
- New Discipline to utilise: Unlock the Xenarite. A training that uses xenotech. A largely outlawed practice for those that follow the Omnissiah. Plus all new changes for you to customise the look of your Tech Priest.
- 5 new missions: Experience five new missions. All based in the Ark Mechanicus. Since each will have a new delivery system for the story. And the choices you make will impact the battle of that mission.
- New weapons to discover: in Warhammer 40000: Mechanicus. Xeno altered weapons open up destructive options. Also pairing with support tech that opens up new play styles.
- Two new Troops to command: Sicarian Infiltrators and Ruststalkers. Both are now available to unlock. Pass through Necron and Heretek limbs alike. With the Transonic Blades of the Ruststalker. Or take the stealthy route with the Infiltrators. So you can spring surprise attacks.
- New but familiar enemies to face: Face your fellow brother Tech Priests. Doing so in an internal conflict over Necron xenotech. While holding back the awakening of the Necrons.
- New mission environment: Experience combat inside an Ark Mechanicus. For the first time in Warhammer 40000 history.