Heretek expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus has a release date for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to Kasedo Games, along with Bulwark Studios. Announcing the release for Steam and Humble Store.
Heretek is the new expansion to the praised Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus. Due to release July 23rd, 2019. With support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
Heretek exposes the dark side of the Adeptus Mechanicus faction. Doing so like never before in this brand new plot line. Which is also the creation of Black Library author, Ben Counter.
In this new content, you will battle a familiar enemy. While driving an assault on the Necrons. As you are corrupted from within by heretek Tech Priests.
The Heretek+ Edition includes:
- The Sufferer Shattering Axe in game weapon
- Heretek + Digital Artbook
- Exclusive Heretek Music Track
About the Expansion
- New Discipline to utilise in Heretek: Unlock the Xenarite. A practice that is specialised in using xenotech. Which also a largely forbidden practice for those that follow the Omnissiah! Plus all new boosts for you to customise the look of your Tech Priest.
- 5 new missions: Experience five new missions starting in the Ark Mechanicus. Each with a new delivery system for the story. Since the choices you make will impact the battle for that mission.
- New weapons to discover: Xeno altered weapons open up destructive potential. Put that together with support tech, that opens up new play styles.
- Two new Troops to command: Sicarian Infiltrators and Ruststalkers. Since both are now available to unlock. Pass through Necron and Heretek limbs with the Transonic Blades of the Ruststalker. Or simply take the stealthy route with the Infiltrators for a surprising ambush.
- New but familiar enemies to face: Face your fellow brother Tech Priests in an internal conflict. Doing so over Necron xenotech. While also holding back the wakening of the Necrons.
- New mission setting: Experience combat inside an Ark Mechanicus. Which is playable for the first time in Warhammer 40,000 history.