Desert Child the official launch trailer release for Desert Child debuts with support for Linux, Mac and Windows. Thanks to Kinda Funny Games Showcase, the stylistic launch trailer and music track pay homage to the anime Cowboy Bebop. Also created by the sole developer of Desert Child, Oscar Brittain. Since the release is only days away, coming this week on December 11th.
Get Rich, or Die Flyin’
In Desert Child you are broke, but a hoverbike racer with talent. One who also needs to find a way off Earth to get to Mars in order to compete in the Grand Prix. Since this is the greatest race in the universe.
So here is where players will explore a vibrant pixel-art solar system in this stylized racing adventure. Coming with a colorful flavoring of sidequests. And also face fierce hoverbike competitions. Including a chill, lo-fi hip-hop soundtrack.
Desert Child Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
So the Desert Child soundtrack is indeed groovy and chill. Since Oscar Brittain pays homage to the Cowboy Bebop opening sequence in the official launch trailer for Desert Child. One that will hopefully inspire some epic gameplay. Since you are going to have to face a heap of challenges to earn cash.
- Hunt bounties, deliver pizzas, throw races – do anything you can to earn cash.
- Explore a pixel-art solar system inspired by Cowboy Bebop, Akira and Redline.
- Customize your vintage bike with various modifications.
- Dine on a range of interplanetary cuisine with sweet buffs to help you win.
- Master deep combat and racing mechanics and define your own style.
- Race, shoot, and get better! Designed for replayability, with secrets that will keep you coming back.
- Chill to an original lo-fi/hip-hop soundtrack.