Lila’s Sky Ark adventure game is just announced for 2022 on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the unique development style of Monolith of Minds. Due to make its way onto Steam next year.
Monolith of Minds released their previous game, Resolutiion last year. Now they are gearing up to launch the vibrant action adventure game next year. Due to being a prequel to their previous release. This was also revealed during the MIX NEXT event this past Saturday. The game takes place in a psychedelic world. One that is full of quirky characters, puzzles, intense fights, secrets, and more.
Lila’s Sky Ark Reveal Trailer
One morning the floating island’s people wake up to find themselves facing a grim foe. Since the Conductor and his generals have invaded the sky island to take all that is magical and musical. So now the Lila’s Sky Ark player must defend their home by using mighty alchemy. All due to crafting and throwing powerful weapons at rabid animals. As well as hordes of the empire’s soldiers and fierce bosses.
Major Features Include:
- Craft powerful weapons using alchemy recipes in Lila’s Sky Ark.
- Battle rabid animals and hordes of pink soldiers.
- Fight brutal bosses in intense battles.
- Throw around all kinds of objects such as weapons, rocks, barrels, sheep, and more.
- Four lively areas filled with wild encounters, challenges, and puzzles.
- A quirky cast of characters.
- A hidden story of loss and loneliness.
- Lila’s Sky Ark tells the prequel story to Resolutiion, and the birth of the Red Code Universe.
“Lila’s Sky Ark is inspired by the Zelda games of old. And we’ve added unique elements that we think fans will enjoy,” said Richi Beyer, Co-Founder of Monolith of Minds. “We think it will be the next great game in the genre thanks to its distinctive combat, trippy art, and deep story. Graffiti Games has a strong track record of successfully publishing indie games. We’re excited to partner with Graffiti to release the game next year.”
Lila’s Sky Ark action adventure game is due to release in 2022. But you can also Wishlist the game on Steam. Which is due to launch on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Plus you can join the game’s Discord and follow on Twitter.