Hardcore #rhythm roguelike, Crypt of the NecroDancer, will boogie its way out of #Steam #EarlyAccess on April 23. Even in its Early Access state, Crypt of the NecroDancer is the third-best-reviewed game (among players) ever on Steam, and it been selected for more than a dozen gaming festivals and award shows across four continents.
This brand new trailer should instill in you an arcane power known as the funk, and should prepare you sufficiently for the game’s eagerly-anticipated full launch. Please note that side effects of playing Crypt of the NecroDancer include unintentional booty shaking and uncontrollable fits of gettin’ down.
If you’ve already played the game, here’s what’s new in the final release:
- The final zone (zone 4) has been added, with a whole host of new enemies, traps, secrets, and minibosses
- Unique final boss battles for the main characters: Cadence, Melody, and Aria
- Story cinematics for Cadence, Melody, and Aria, after completing each zone
- One additional insanely difficult character: Coda
- 10+ more achievements
- A new “technique trainer” lobby NPC who helps teach the game’s higher-level techniques
- Some musical surprises we can’t yet reveal!
- And, of course, a bunch of polish, balance tweaks, and bug fixes
If you want to learn more about Crypt of the NecroDancer, check out the official website.