Crypto Miner Tycoon Simulator game simulation starts soon on Windows PC, then Linux and Mac. All due to the creative efforts of developer Bigosaur. Due to make its way onto Steam very soon.
Crypto Miner Tycoon Simulator is a complete simulation of the cryptocurrency mining business. Doing so with 8 different storylines that take you across space and time. The game is due to release on Steam, April 21st.
Due note, the game will release for Window PC first. At least according to the Bigosaur email. With a Linux and Mac build due 2-3 weeks after. Also note, the developer is confident that Proton support should work. Doing so for Crypto Miner Tycoon Simulator on both Linux and on the Steam Deck. Using the custom C++ game engine and the SDL2 library. This is the very same engine powering Son of a Witch and Rogue Bit. Both have native builds.
- Assemble rigs to mine Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrency
- Realistic mining hash rates and electric power use
- CPU, GPU, FPGA, ASIC mining eras
- Trade on the market to grow wealth
- Expand your business into new offices
- Hire skilled employees and assign tasks
- Use cash from your mega farms to research new technologies and reach the goal of each scenario
- 8 different scenarios in the game. Each with its own story and different starting country and date
Crypto Miner Tycoon Simulator Trailer
Manage your company
- buy or rent new offices
- hire people
- set work shifts and task priorities
- pay monthly bills and wages
- develop employee skills
- create research labs
- discover new technology before competition
- create your own coin and launch the ICO
Crypto Miner Tycoon Simulator game simulation is due to arrive on April 21st via Steam. First launching on Windows Pc, followed later on Linux and Mac. But is confident the game will run well via Proton, until we have a native build.