Since developer Skandivania Games launched the Greenlight in gaming news. So now the dev’s are excited to #launch Feral Fury, the #gory top-down #shooter on Steam. Completely available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Hence a singleplayer game developed in GameMaker: Studio.
Long after humankind perished in the flames of the oil wars. Hence the great panda empire is expanding throughout the galaxy as the new dominant power. Since the old world is in ashes and an endless need for bamboo. The entire planets are turned into plantations, and the flames of war are lit once again.
The trailer below shows off the gameplay itself. Since this is a straight forward gory shooter, with familiar sounds. Yet I can’t place where I heard the game audio before. Never the less, Feral Fury is definitely worth playing.
- 15 Procedurally-generated stages split into 5 chapters
- Tons of items including helmets, weapons, drones, power ups, scrolls and more
- Collect orbs to unlock permanent upgrades
- Find secret stages and hidden keys to unlock special shops and merchants
- Unlockable characters
- Endless Daily Run – Take the fight to the leaderboards once a day. All in a locked seed with 3 random items and 1 random curse. Such as slippery floor, bouncing enemy bullets.
Since we previously announced Feral Fury in gaming news. The Steam release is set at a price of $6.99 USD including a 20% discount during launch week. Hence the top-down shooter is available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.