Since the launch of the latest iteration of the world’s most revered sports management simulation. Both SEGA and Sports Interactive release Football Manager 2018 on Linux, Mac and Windows.
Football Manager 2018 brings with it over 1,000 new improvements and features. Building on the success of last year’s game. Making this the most in-depth Football Manager yet. New staff roles and enhanced scouting reports. Improvements to match analysis, press conferences, new player personality traits. As well as morale, just a few of the things to look out for. But the key new features and improvements this year are:
- All new Dynamics system – A harmonious squad produces better results on the pitch. By building partnerships amongst your players – both on and off the pitch. And maintaining a good dressing room atmosphere. You’ll get the best performances out of your squad.
- Improved Matchday Experience – A brand new graphics engine produces the best lighting, stadiums and player models in the series’ history. Alongside a sleeker match interface and modernised presentation that bring your fixtures to life.
- Real World Scouting System – A true-to-life representation of the techniques used by the world’s biggest clubs. Including more detailed data analysis. That combined with a wider range of scouting option. Gives you a better overview of any potential signing.
- Sports Science – The new Medical Centre gives you a more complete overview of your squad’s injury situation. While your medical team provide advice on feedback on individual players’ injury risks. Also how to avoid injuries occurring during training.
Football Manager 2018 Headline Feature News:
- Tactics Overhaul – A redesigned tactics screen puts analysis at its heart. Giving you a clear view of whether your tactic is working. The new pre-match briefing allows you to be better prepared for your upcoming fixtures. While new player roles give you more ways to exploit your players’ abilities.
- Improved Fantasy Draft – Redesigned with a new interface that is perfect for streaming. And with several new setup options that help tailor the Fantasy Draft experience to you. Including a bigger squad budget and a Quick Start option.
- Football Intelligence – A realistic transfer market that reflects the inflated transfer fees and contract values. More clauses to help finalise that blockbuster deal. Also the more intelligent transfer and board AI that take into account more contextual information from the game world.