Game of Crone announced for Graveyard Keeper in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Lazy Bear Games and the support of publisher tinyBuild. Due to arrive later this month via Steam, GOG and Humble Store. Although there are not store pages just yet.
Game of Crone is due to release on October 27th, 2020. Last Halloween G
raveyard Keeper, a wholesome game about managing a cemetery and throwing bodies in the river. Received a DLC called Stranger Sins. The player reception was phenomenal. Likewise, this year Lazy Bear are happy to announce this Halloween’s major DLC.
In Game of Crone expect a new expanded adventure. You’ll have to help the escaped prisoners of the Inquisition survive in the wilderness. While providing them with everything they need. Then develop their camp to a fortified settlement while keeping its benefits in mind. Protecting those who entrusted you with their lives. Keeping the settlers safe from sword and fire. Also entangle the circumstances of the cruel game, which turned into the Great Blast and the return of the Ancient Curse.
Features in the new Game of Crone DLC:
- 6-12 hours of extra gameplay
- Build your own refugee camp and bring it to prosperity
- Brand new bag mechanics
- Get access to new dishes, gravestones, fences, and to teleportation scrolls
- In Game of Crone you have to deal with a vampire terrorizing a peaceful Village
- Unravel the secret of the mysterious death of your predecessor
- Find out even more terrible secrets of your old and new friends
- Become an ally of Comrade Donkey and take part in the Revolution
Game of Crone DLC is due to improve the game and offer better experience. Follow Graveyard Keeper on Twitter for more updates. The new content will be coming to Steam, GOG and Humble Store. Due to release on October 27th, 2020 in Linux gaming, Mac and on Windows PC.